Vegan Roasted Cauliflower Tacos
Tacos are one of those wonderfully chameleon-like dishes that can be adapted for just about every kind of food sensitivity or need. They're super vegan-friendly, and therefore a great and easy choice that can also be adapted for the non-vegans at your table.
We love these cauliflower tacos! Cauliflower makes a great meat substitute because it is hearty yet absorbs flavors well. The smoked paprika brings out a bold zest and the Worcestershire gives that savory umami taste. Add your favorite toppings like salsa, beans, guac and serve hot! Pro tip: they also make great bowls if you have leftovers...but you probably won't.
- 4 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 cup crushed walnuts
- 3 chipotles in adobo sauce
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 3 tablespoons coconut aminos
- 2 tablespoons Portland Organic Worcestershire Sauce or Portland Organic Spicy Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Juice from half a lime
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Pulse cauliflower in your food processor or blender
- Crush walnuts, then add to the cauliflower
- Add and mix all remaining ingredients except for the lime juice and blend
- Transfer to a greased baking sheet or a sheet lined with parchment paper
- Bake for 30 minutes stirring halfway through, until lightly browned on the edges
- Add lime juice and serve on taco shells of your choice and all the fixins!